- 3 Physical Books-1 Writer-1 Typewriter-1 IndiePress-10 Bookstores-Millions of Voices-Thousands of Miles-on Public Transit-New Book-A Flask of Gin-1 Country-A.H.K
- I had a book come out and I have one more coming out before the end of this month. I could use some press, radio blips, interviews, anything. I have an agent and a publicist, but they also work for collections at a bank, so they’ve been busy. Let me know if you have any ideas or would like to do some press with me. It will be fun. Peace.
- I hate when people ask me if I’m OK.
- Writer Man World Tour has made 50 dollars. That’s roughly 10 cents an hour. lol. Hot track to south america!
- Almost started watching almost famous. That was almost two hours of bullshit. Something about Sundays. I turn into old man river.
- I’ve always been fascinated by Normal Mailer.
- I want to live here:
- basically the newspapers have been overrun by savages who got fired from Nintendo.
- Associated Press retracts bogus North Pole lake photo
- I’m no Thoreau, but I’ve lived without electricity twice in my life. Living through the dark ages I’ve discovered there’s really only one thing you need, a real long extension cord.
- I gave this album a hard time when it first came out, because sometimes I’m a damn hypocrite , as well I hate when bands keep the same name as one of your favorite groups but only have one original member, that would be like if Malkmus called himself pavement…anyway, but I think it’s a lot better than the score of “boring shit” I originally gave it. Good Sunday night plotting album (full stream if you just let the first song play..don’t u love how I give people instructions how to use the internet, like you’re idiots.
- Grand Rapids, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Athens, Atlanta, Orlando, Atlanta, New Orleans, Austin, Roswell, Albuquerque, Denver, Brooklyn…
- This Might be the most pretentious sounding quote I’ve read in a long time (not saying i don’t agree but…) “Not listening to records is like not drinking wine,” said Brian Belott, a visual artist shopping for “Mozart, Bach, Hindemith, Poulenc.”
- I type fast and I’m stupid, and for some reason the spell checker stopped working because I shifted back and forth from too many kinds of fonts and special cosmetic touches that are idiotic anyway, and so, I misspelled Michigan and university. Why was I born like this. lol
‘Not Everybody Goes Home In October’:AnAmericanBookTour,by Andrew H. Kuharevicz